- Kimball Pond will be open for the 2018 season from June 23 - August 18
- Kimball Pond is located at 58 Rollins Road and can be used by all Town of Hopkinton/Contoocook residents.
- The Pond is open seven days a week from 10am - 6pm, weather permitting.
- It is staffed with American Red Cross trained lifeguards between the hours of 10am - 6pm.
- The pond has no running water but does have two port-o-johns for patron use.
- There are designated swimming areas and a dock for public use.
- Personal watercraft is allowed outside of the designated swimming area.
*Beach use is weather permitting*