What if after this informal hearing, I still disagree with the assessment?

If any property owner believes their assessment is incorrect and wishes to file for an abatement, they shall first appeal to the local assessing officials in writing, by March 1, following the notice of tax and not afterwards. The assessing office will have the necessary form, or it is available on the town website. The form must be completed in full.