COVID-19 Update - Town of Hopkinton as of 3/31/2020
Here is an update on the Town of Hopkinton response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
- The Town Hall is closed to the public now until at least May 4. For a complete list of services and how to access them, click here.
- Effective immediately, the playground behind the Slusser Center, and the skate park are closed.
- Town trails are open, but please PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING when using them.
- The use of the green bags at the Transfer Station has been suspended for as long as the Town Hall is closed.
- Thank you to Dimitri’s for the generous donation of eggs to the food pantry.
Here is a recap of information previously provided:
- All Department Heads are meeting on a regular basis via video conference.
- The Library and Slusser Center are closed to the public. Recreation programs have been suspended.
- The Library is no longer giving out books. They offer many on-line services including movies. Their services can be accessed here.
- All Board and Committee meetings are on hold unless they absolutely need to be held.
- Town Meeting is now scheduled for Saturday, May 16.
- School Meeting is now scheduled for Saturday, May 9.
- Hopkinton Helps – Delivery service for those who need it.
- Hotline: 746-8264 [email protected] .
- A mailing went out to the entire community.
- So far 40 volunteers – 4 Clients.
- McLane’s has donated hard to obtain items to both the Police and Fire Departments.
- The Lion’s Club collected needed items for the Food Pantry including 240 rolls of toilet paper.
- Fire Department
- Have modified their call procedures in some cases to limit potential exposure.
- Received some supplies today, but still in need of additional protective gear.
- Police - Lobby is still open to the public.
- Transfer Station - Office closed to the public. Share table has been shut down.
- The Select Board will be meeting entirely by video conference. Instructions have been posted with the agenda on how the public can participate in these meetings.
- Don’t forget to support the local restaurants that are providing takeout. They need our support. If you would like information on food safety click here.
Accurate information on COVID can be found on the Town website here.
With any questions, please go to www.hopkinton-nh.gov or cal (603) 746-3170
|How to Obtain Town Services During COVID-19 Closures||194.54 KB|
|General Update 3/31/2020||144.23 KB|
|Select Board Letter Recommending Shelter in Place||119.31 KB|
|General Update 3/24/2020||144.47 KB|
|Latest Information for Residents Concerning Town Services 3/20/2020||195.03 KB|