2023 Town Meeting Information
Saturday, March 18, 2023, and Tuesday March 28, 2023
CALL TO THE MEETING:
To the inhabitants of the TOWN OF HOPKINTON in the county of Merrimack in the state of New Hampshire qualified to vote in town affairs are hereby notified and warned that the Annual Town Meeting will be held as follows:
OFFICIAL BALLOT VOTING DAY: NOW TUESDAY, MARCH 28, 2023
You are hereby notified to meet at the Hopkinton Middle/High School Gymnasium, 297 Park Avenue, Contoocook, on Tuesday, March 28, 2023, beginning at 7:00 a.m. to act on Articles 1 and 2, the election of officers and zoning amendments. The polls will be open from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
BUSINESS SESSION: NO CHANGE
You are hereby notified to meet at the Hopkinton Middle/High School Gymnasium, 297 Park Avenue, Contoocook, on Saturday, March 18, 2023, at 9:00 a.m. to act upon the remaining Articles.
- Please note: There is no same-day voter registration for the Saturday business portion of Town Meeting.
- Child care will be provided by the National Honor Society. We will post more information about the child care as we receive it.
TOWN MEETING BUSINESS SESSION (Saturday) RESULTS
TOWN MEETING WARRANT
ANNUAL TOWN AND SCHOOL REPORT
Tuesday, March 28, 2023 - 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Ballot Voting:
- Absentee Ballot Request Form
- Sample Ballot - TOWN
- Sample Ballot - SCHOOL
- Complete text of proposed Zoning Amendments
- Hopkinton Rotary Candidates' Forum Video
Saturday, March 18, 2023, 9:00 a.m. Business Session:
- 2023 Town Budget Information
- Road Bond Presentation to Public Hearing 2/21/2023
- Consistent with state statute, March 4 is the last day to register to vote before the Town/School election day. Voters may register at the polls on March 14, but there is no same-day registration at either the Town or the School Business Sessions on Saturday.
- Town Meeting Statutes (RSA 40)
- 16 Things Every Citizen Should Know About Town Meeting
- Town Meeting Election Calendar
Contacts for questions prior to Town and School Meeting:
- Town Clerk Page
- Carol Harless, Town Clerk/Tax Collector - (603) 746-3180 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Town Budget/Warrant Articles
- Town website - which you are on now
- Neal Cass, Town Administrator - (603) 746-8242 - email@example.com
School District Budget/Warrant Articles
|Town Meeting Warrant||525.22 KB|
|Those who have filed for town office||150.66 KB|
|Road Bond Presentation for Public Hearing 2/21/2023||1.2 MB|
|2023 SCHOOL Ballot - SAMPLE||137.08 KB|
|2023 TOWN Ballot - SAMPLE||466.38 KB|
|Proposed Zoning Amendments - Complete Text||331.59 KB|
|2023 Town Meeting Business Session RESULTS||47.69 KB|