The process of preparing the 2023 town budget began in August when Department Heads began to prepare their budgets. The Department Heads present their budgets to the Select Board in November, and then the Select Board presents their version of the proposed budget to the Budget Committee in December. The Budget Committee holds a public hearing on the budget at the beginning of February, then finalizes its budget for presentation to the Town Meeting on Saturday, March 18, 2023. Voters at Town Meeting approve the budget as presented, or make amendments, and approve the amended budget.
Below you will find all the documents used in the budget process. If you have questions, please contact Neal Cass, Town Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (603) 746-8242.
TOWN BUDGET DOCUMENTS
- 2023 Budget Book - Complete with line-by-line budget detail
- Capital Plan Spreadsheet
- Town Budget Public Hearing Handout 2/8/2023
- Town Budget Presentation to Public Hearing 2/8/2023
- Video of Budget Committee Public Hearing 2/8/2023
- Town Budget Presentation to the Budget Committee 12/7/2022
- Video of Budget Committee Meeting where Town Budget was Presented